Whiskey Barrel Coffee Irish Cream
This unique homemade Irish cream is bound to be a new favorite. Heavy cream, cocoa powder, and vanilla combine with our Whiskey Barrel Coffee to create a decadent St. Patrick’s Day treat. It might be non-alcoholic but you still get a strong whiskey finish to create a truly authentic experience.
This irish cream is great on its own or added into your evening coffee- we’d love to see the creative ways you use this recipe! Whip up a batch or two, sit with friends and enjoy.
- 3/4 cup Whiskey Barrel Coffee espresso, roughly three espresso shots**
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 to 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar vanilla extract
- 14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
**While we recommend using espresso in this recipe, we understand that not everyone is able to make espresso at home. You are more than welcome to use more traditional brewing methods but you will need to use more liquid to get the same Whiskey Barrel Coffee taste. Please note that this might result in a less creamy beverage.
- Thoroughly mix cocoa powder and roughly 2 tablespoons of the heavy whipping cream to make a smooth paste.
- Slowly add remaining cream in small increments, making sure to mixing thoroughly before adding additional cream.
- Add Madagascar vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk, stir to combine.
- Add Whiskey Barrel Coffee, stir to combine.
- Pour into large, sealable container and refrigerate. We chose to use a large glass Bormioli Rocco canning jar.
- To serve, pour over ice and enjoy!
If you make this drink or use Whiskey Barrel Coffee in another recipe, we would love to see it. Post a picture on Instagram using #WBCBaking #whiskeybarrelcoffee or #WBCCooking and we will regram our favorites!